Sunday, November 11, 2007

And The Winner Is......

This was hard. There were lots of different kinds of soaps that were sent and considered, but I had to pick one. Kelly DeVries of Molly Coddle Etsy Store won the prize with her PEEPS! Here is a peek (below) from her etsy shop of some unusual goodies I wished were in MY house!





There were two other soapers in close second:

Stephanie M. from Playing With Soap
I have a love for her soaps, even though I have never tried them. This one speaks to my heart because of the coconut creamy topping. I almost picked this one!




Irena from Ginger's Garden
Nice glitter and swirl control. The butterflies are lovely and whimsical, too!



I have good news for the rest of you.....Crystal from Cute Indie Finds and I will be running a contest together as a team in search of the Yummiest Handmade Soap. See the contest rules on her site.

Congratulations Kelly DeVries of Molly Coddle Etsy Store.
I will be mailing the oils and butter to you on Tuesday. I hope you use them well... :)

How DO you make those peeps anyway!? They look edible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Thanks! I'm so excited I won!!! Thanks so much for featuring my peeps. They've become my good friends after all my experiments. :) Kelly

playing with soap said...

Congrats Kelly!!! Your soaps are absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your prize.

Joanna--thank you for posting my pic :)

Steph